What is Acutonics?
Acu – referring to acupuncture; Tonics – referring to the vibrational tones as well as a “tonic” used to soothe what ails or hurts.
What is Acutonics good for?
Symptoms related to “rebellious” Qi when an organ or meridian moves energy in the opposite direction to its natural homeostatic function. The following offer some examples of disharmony:
- Hot Flashes, night sweats, menopausal symptoms in general
- Hormonal (and emotional) disturbances in young women due to the onset of menstruation.
- Supports emotional wellbeing for teenagers and/or during the onset of puberty
- Supports fertility and creativity in general
- Disturbances due to Kundalini rising – hitting an energetic disruption causing pain in that chakra area
- Digestive disorders such as heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, food addictions
- Emotional crises or disturbances such as anxiety, depression, mood swings, etc.
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Side effects of conventional medicine, chemotherapy treatments
- Urinary/prostate imbalances; has been known to mitigate cystitis
- Improves overall energy, metabolism, and immune system function
- Ancestral (emotional and spiritual) patterns that have outlived their purpose
- Joint and hip pain, shoulders, improved range of motion
- Neck pain, low back pain, and sciatica [nerve pain from low back to leg]
- Accelerates healing post-surgery
- Accelerates healing for acute injuries (sprains, etc) by reducing swelling, inflammation and pain if treated immediately.
- Vertigo and dizziness
What can I expect from a treatment? What do I need to do to prepare for it?
During the initial acutonics treatment, the Certified Acutonics® Practitioner will ask you about your chief complaint, as well as certain patterns related to health, diet, and sleep. Acutonics is performed on a massage table while you are fully dressed, preferably in soft, comfortable clothing. Clients experience a soothing, relaxing sensation that, for some, results in sleep. Other clients may wish to express what they are intuitively seeing or experiencing for the purpose of clarity and/or encouragement. Most clients feel deeply relaxed and energized – analogous to a “micro-massage” or tingling sensation at the cellular level.
None of these treatments are expected to fully resolve your problem during one session, though we aim to have you feel better each time. Your prognosis and treatment plan will vary by what issue you’re trying to address, how severe it is, how long you’ve had it, and your age and general health.
At CLINIC, Jennifer Gehl offers acutonics and astro-sound healing Fridays 3-9pm and Saturdays 9am-3pm. She is also available for astrological counseling, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who are interested, she offers clients the opportunity to be a guest on her radio show Cosmic Harmony with Jennifer Gehl.
Before your first appointment with Jennifer Gehl, please fill out her online Acutonics/AstroSound Initial Intake Form; her rate sheet is here.